Whereas many automation companies base their business around a standard product offering dds has always been a custom machine design/build facility. Although we reuse technology that we have already developed we do it when it is the correct solution not when it is the easiest solution. Our expertise in material handling and robotics has led us to design custom machinery to:
- load and unload machining centers;
- assemble and inspect parts;
- drill and saw hardened steel components;
- apply barrier coatings to PET components;
- gate cutting, transporting and singulating PET preforms;
- help in the servicing of barrels in the magnesium molding industry.
We do not claim to be experts in all things automated but if you have an application please contact us. If we feel there is a fit between our experience and your requirements we’ll be happy to quote you. If your application falls outside our comfort zone we’ll tell you that up front and may even be able to suggest a supplier that better fits your needs.